The South African Tourism (SA Tourism) has announced the Graduate Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 in Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa. The South African Tourism Internship 2021 / 2022 will boost your level of experience, so you should not miss the SA Tourism Internships 2021-2022. The details about South African Tourism Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 are appended below.
At South African Tourism, we are committed to building a better South Africa and We believe in investing in our youth as future leaders. Our Graduate Internship Programme is an intensive cross functional programme which offers unemployed South African graduates opportunities to gain hands-on work experience in the Tourism Sector.
Eligibility: Any Graduate with no previous internship programme experience and who has completed a National Diploma / Degree. Applicants who need to complete Work Integrated Learning (WIL) are also encouraged to apply.
What to expect: Exposure to the broader Tourism business, involvement in real business projects as well as engagement with various stakeholders in the sector.
Opportunities exists in the following business units and fields of study:
Office of the CEO
- Business Administration / Management / Business Analysis
National Convention Bureau
- Project Management / Sales and Marketing / Events Management
Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Office / Business Administration
- Risk Management / Governance
- Travel and Tourism
- Travel and Tourism / Quality Assurance
- Computer sciences / Information Technology / Programming / Mathematics / Statistical Modelling / Data Management / Web Design
- Supply Chain / Logistics / Travel Management
Brand and Marketing
- Public Relations / Communications
- Passionate about tourism and making a difference in South Africa.
- Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cross functional interest.
- High energy with commitment towards high standards.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply For South African Tourism Internship Opportunities 2021 / 2022
Closing date is 21 May 2021
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Applicants must quote a Reference Number for the applied field of exposure.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not heard from us within Four weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. No late applications will be accepted.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Internship Jobs in Sandton available at South African Tourism.