The Tiger Brands has come up with Latest Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are looking for Tiger Brands Internships 2021 / 2022, you have come to the right place. The Tiger Brands Vacancies for 2021 / 2022 are available for interns, so you should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Tiger Brands Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Tiger Brands: Customer Management Trainee Programme
The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme is a 24-month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organisation. MT’s across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for roles within the organisation.
Minimum requirements :
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s or btech degree
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations throughout the training programme and you will need to relocate
Fields of study:
The type of qualifications that are viewed favorably to enter the graduate programme include:
- Engineering Trainee: BSc/BEng Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial & Electrical)
- Supply Chain Trainee: BCom Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Human Resources Trainee: BCom Degree (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
- Corporate Affairs Trainee: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development. Communications, Strategic Communication, Journalism)
- Marketing Trainee: Bachelor’s Degree (Majoring in Marketing)
- Customer Trainee: BCom Degree in Business or related fields (Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Management etc.)
- Finance Trainee: BCom Degree in Accounting & completion of level 2 CTA
- Research & Development Trainee: Bachelor’s Degree or Btech in Food Technology, Biotechnology, Microbiology
- Africa Trainee: Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development, Entrepreneurship, Sales & Marketing
- Completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
- High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
NB. Must have a minimum of 65% Academic Average
When applying, please attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
Internship prorammes 2021 / 2022
- Apply Online for Food Technology Intern-Potchefstroom
- Apply Online for Industrial Engineering Intern – KZN
- Apply Online for Mechanical Engineering Intern – KZN
- Apply Online for Mechanical Engineering Intern – Randfontein
- Apply Online for Engineering Intern – CPT
- Apply Online for Food Technology Intern – CPT
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should apply online for the recently announced Internships 2021 / 2022 available at Tiger Brands, South Africa.