The Hatch South Africa is offering the Engineering Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are looking for Hatch Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022, you have come to the right place. The Hatch Engineering Graduate Jobs 2021 will boost your level of experience, and you will find better Jobs or Hatch South Africa Jobs / Vacancies in near future. The details about Hatch South Africa Vacancies 2021 / 2022 are appended below.
Hatch South Africa: Graduate Training Programme 2021 / 2022
Hatch is currently seeking highly motivated Engineering graduates to join our Graduate Programme in 2022.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering graduates in Engineering.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degreein your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
- You must be a South African Citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEngin Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution. Or you must have completed your studies at a recognised tertiary institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We’re committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We’ll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.
How To Apply
- Apply Online for the Hatch Chemical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Hatch Mining Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Hatch Civil Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Hatch Mechanical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Hatch Electrical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the Hatch Engineering Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022.