Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP) has announced the Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Gauteng Provincial Government Vacancies or GEP Careers are available for interns, and you can have a look on the details of Internship Opportunities.
EP is implementing a twelve (12) month internship program as part of its contribution to skills development initiatives. To this end; we would like to invite unemployed graduates to participate in the program that will provide them with valuable work experience and increase their opportunities towards employment in the following areas:
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit [x3]
- Finance [x4]
- Human Resources [x3]
- Risk & Audit [x3]
- ICT [x1]
Applications are invited from interested graduates in possession of the following qualifications:
- Completed a National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree / Honours degree in the above field
- Completed of theoretical part and require a practical work exposure / In-service training to complete the qualifications.
Preference would be given to those with Development / Economics at an Honours level for placement within Strategy, Monitoring & Evaluation Unit. Placement will also be in line with qualification.
NB: Applicants studying towards a Diploma / Degree must have completed the theoretical component of their studies and must submit an authentic proof from the respective Institution of Higher Learning confirming their completion of theoretical part and request for on job training / Inservice training.Interested candidate should forward the following documents:
- Application letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified ID
- Certified qualifications
- Certified Academic records
- Confirmation letter of registration with a professional body if registered
- Confirmation letter from Institution of Higher learning for on job training or Inservice training
GEP advocates for equal opportunities. Previously disadvantaged individuals and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Kindly note that full background checks will be done on successful candidates. Suitable applicants must e-mail all required documents tothe below provided email addresses with subject being the position applied for, by no later than Friday, 7 May 2021at 17h00.
Closing Date: 07 May 2021
How To Apply
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit-email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance –email to: email@example.com
- Human Resources –email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Risk & Audit –email to: email@example.com
- ICT –email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the recently announced GEP Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.