The BOSCH South Africa has announced Engineering Graduate Programme 2021 in different provinces of South Africa. The Engineering Training Programme or Engineering Internships 2021 will boost your level of experience, and you will find better Engineering Jobs in South Africa. The details about the Engineering Trainee Programme 2021 are appended below.
Location: Eastern Cape, Western Cape, Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal
Bosch Projects (Pty) Ltd, a member of the multi-disciplinary Bosch Holdings group of companies, founded in 1961 is offering numerous Engineer in Training (EIT) opportunities for recent driven, confident and vibrant BSc / BEng Graduates in the Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering disciplines to gain some invaluable experience via a three year Engineer in Training (EIT) programme.
Key performance areas;
- Design & specifications
- Supervision & commissioning activities relating to multi-disciplinary EPCM projects
- Project management support
- Research and development
Key requirements; Qualifications and experience:
- A BSc / BEng degree
- Previous work experience will be advantageous
- Strong academics
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Good MS Office skills with strong MS Excel skills
- Basic CAD skills
- Good English language skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Attributes and soft skills:
- Good interpersonal skills: ability to interact with clients, staff and senior management across various functions and divisions within the company
- Self-motivation, vibrance, energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Loyalty and commitment
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Confidence and professionalism
Previous work experience (added advantage)
Must be willing to travel beyond SA borders for work assignments
Must have a valid driver’s licence The EIT programme will run for a duration of approximately three years from commencement of employment.
Closing Date: 22nd October 2020
How To Apply
Apply by sending a concise CV including academic results, salary expectation and availability to: Chantall Venter Careers@boschholdings.co.za
THIS IS AN EE APPOINTMENT: Preference will be given to people from designated groups, in line with Bosch Holdings transformation plans. Suitably qualified Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after two weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.