The Hilti Careers and Jobs 2021 are available in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Finance Learnerships 2021 have been announced by Hilti South Africa, and interested candidates can now apply online for the Hilti Learnership 2021. The details about Finance Learnership Programme 2021 are appended below.
We are looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for Finance, and who has the desire for career advancement opportunities throughout South Africa.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Learner you will be given the opportunity to work in various departments across our business. You will be given tasks that will help towards achieving departmental goals to achieve Hilti’s Champion 2020 goal.
You will also be be exposed to, but not limited to;
- Ensure invoices submitted by suppliers are matched to orders and accurately processed.
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries and secure appropriate supplier action Supplier Reconciliations and Payment proposals
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- Collecting BBBEE certificates from suppliers
- Stock controls(PPE, Invoice & A4 paper)
You would be joining a company ranked as a Top Employer, making Hilti a great place to work.
What do we offer?
You would be joining a company ranked 12th as a Top Employer, making Hilti a great place to work. We’ll give you the necessary resources you need to excel in your role, including one-on-one coaching, and a complete support network to help you day to day. We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop. What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward in their field of work. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary as part of our employee value proposition.
Why should you apply?
We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas. We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive. Success is always based on teamwork and competence – regardless of the personal background of the individual. We place emphasis on your competences, your commitment and your success.
What you need is:
- Candidates must hold a Matric Certificate
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Candidate must be computer literate in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Candidate must be proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
- Candidate must be unemployed
- Good knowledge of system usage (SAP)
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures
Closing Date: 26 October 2020
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Hilti Learnership Programme
We look forward to receiving your application. Should you not receive feedback within two weeks of your application please do consider your application unsuccessful.