The Allan Gray Foundation is offering CA Trainee Programme 2021 in Cape Town, South Africa. The CA Training Course 2021 is available for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in accounting field.
Location: Cape Town
The aim of our Fellowship Programme is to help university students prepare for life as a high-impact, responsible entrepreneur. Applicants must be in Grade 12 or 1st year university and have a 70% overall academic average. Once applicants are successful, they are on boarded as Candidate Allan Gray Fellows.
First Year Requirements
- Due to COVID-19 academic results will be considered at a later stage in the selection process.
- Applicants must be under the age of 22 in the year of their application.
- South African Citizenship
- Studying towards a:
- Arts & Health Science (Excluding Medicine, Veterinary Science and Dentistry) degree at WITS, UJ, UCT, NMU, RU, UWC, SU, UP, UFS, TSIBA and UKZN.
- Submit your application form and supporting documentation online on or before 30 October 2020, 17:00pm SAT
- Successful applicant candidates will be invited for an interview
- Successful interview candidates will be invited to a selection camp
- Successful camp candidates will receive formal offers
- Personal Leadership Officer (mentorship)
- Industry mentor
- Like-minded community
- Tertiary qualification
- Responsible thinking and entrepreneurial mindset
- Well-rounded individual
- Community-orientated learning
Closing Date: 30 October 2020
How To Apply for Allan Gray CA Training Course 2021
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you Should Apply Online for the Allan Gray Fellowship Programme 2021 available in Cape Town, South Africa.