Truworths Limited is inviting Applications for the Latest Learnership Programme 2021 available for Matriculants in South Africa. The Truworths Learnership 2021 is available for had working candidates, so they should not miss the Retail Learnerships 2021 available at Truworths South Africa. The details about salary, stipend, online application form, and closing date are appended below.
Location: South Africa
Truworths: Learnership Programme 2021
Applications are invited from recent matriculants to apply for the 2021 Truworths Learnership programme. We are providing exciting employment opportunities for recent Matriculants who have a passion for retail. Apply for the 2021 Truworths Learnership Programme.
- Grade 12 (Matriculated in the last three years)
- Must be under the age of 35
- Must not be a graduate
- Must have not participated in a learnership before.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Interpersonal skills
- Accountability and ethical conduct
How to Apply
Learnership Entrance Assessment Form: Download Application form
Your application must be accompanied by the following documentation:
- Learnership Entrance Assessment Form (download above)
- Copy of Grade 12 Results (If applicable)
- Copy of South African Identification Document
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org(Please include your Province in the Subject line)
Closing date: 18 September 2020
Applications with incomplete supporting documentation will not be considered.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Truworths Learnership 2021.