The Midvaal Local Municipality is offering Traffic Internships 2021 in Meyerton, South Africa. The Traffic Officer Internship Programme 2021 has been announced by the Municipality, and a you can now join the Midvaal Local Municipality Internships 2021. The Traffic Internships 2021 will boost your experience levels, so you should not miss the Traffic Office Internships 2021 available in South Africa.
Location: Meyerton, South Africa
Midvaal Local Municipality invites suitable applicants to apply Traffic Internship Programme.
These internships are for unemployed youth who attended learnership programme and acquired Traffic Diploma through South African Traffic College, Metropolitan Police Department College or accredited Traffic Colleges as determined by Road Traffic Management Corporation Act.
- Traffic Points Control, Escorts and Scholar Patrol
- To undertake general traffic and road management task
- Investigate collisions and enforcing NRTA Compliance
- Attending to Traffic related complaints
- Speed prosecution, Enforcement of Section 56 Notice, 341 and 54 By-Laws
- Monitoring Council policies and ensuring compliance thereof
- Maintain Law Order
- To ensure effective service delivery and compliance with Municipality By-Laws
Successful Candidates Will Undergo
- Physical and competency assessment
Candidates will be subjected to the following:
- Fitness Evaluations
- Criminal Record Check
- Psychometric Test
- Medical Check
- Driving assessment
- Traffic Diploma
- Valid driver’s licence
- Fire-arm competency according to Firearms Control Act
- Excellent physical health
- Be able to work shifts
- No criminal record
- South African Citizenship
Closing Date: 09 September 2020
How to Apply
Apply online for the Midvaal Local Municipality: Traffic Internship programme 2021
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Traffic Internship Jobs 2021.