Redefine Properties has announced Learnership Programme 2021 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The interested candidates can join the Redefine Properties Learnerships 2021 in order to start their professional career. The Asset Management Learnerships as well as Property Management Learnerships 2021 are available at Redefine Properties, South Africa.
Redefine Properties Learnership Programme 2021
Our Learnership Programme brings learners and leaders together, to forge new pathways and find innovative, impactful solutions… together. We strive to offer young people the chance to capitalise on their academic qualifications, enthusiasm and passion for the property industry, while being rewarded with work experience and mentorship within this exciting, continuously evolving and dynamic industry.
So, if you’re passionate about property, our programme offers you a range of opportunities in roles such as asset and property management, and with specialist functions like marketing, legal, finance, human resources – and so much more!
As a people-centric brand, we’re intent on providing our learners with an incredible learning experience. It’s just one of the reasons why we have been certified as a Top Employer for five consecutive years by the Top Employer Institute.
To join the 2021 programme, you’ll need to tick a few boxes. If you are:
- A graduate
You will qualify, with the following minimum requirements:
- You are a South African citizen
- You have a Grade 12 and/or tertiary qualification (undergraduate and/or postgraduate) certificate
- You have NO tertiary studies or formal employment for 2021
- You have NOT completed any previous learnership/s
- You are willing to reside in Johannesburg or Cape Town for the duration of the programme
- The programme is open to EE candidates
- People with disabilities who meet the essential requirements are encouraged to apply
Learnership positions are available in the following categories:
- Property Management
- Group Shared Services
- Asset Management
Applications close on: 20 September 2020
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Redefine Properties: Learnership opportunity 2021
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Learnerships at Redefine Properties South Africa.