Anglo American South Africa has announced Admin Learnerships 2021 in Kathua. Now you can join the Anglo American Learnership Programme 2021 in order to raise your experience level and expertise in the field. The Admin Learnership Programme 2021 will jump start your career, and you may get better Admin Jobs or Admin Vacancies 2021 after completing the Learning Programme 2021.
Anglo American: Admin Learnership programme 2021
We have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine. Our 18 months - 24 months Learnership Admin Programme is an enrichment programme for the community.
A Certificate or Statement of Results from the institution you studied at will be required to accompany the application (progress reports will not be accepted) with the following subjects:
- Management Assistant: N6 qualification with passed subjects in Communication, Information Processing, Office Practice and Computer Practice.
About the Learnership:
- Experiential Learning will include: A stipend/allowance per month, a learnership agreement and subsidised accommodation in Kathu Hostel for those living outside Kathu
- Training programmes: 1 month in-house training + 18/24 months experiential learning as Management Assistant
- Preference will be given to applicants from these municipalities: Joe Morolong Local Municipality, Gasegonyana Local Municipality and Gamagara Local Municipality
- You will be required to pass an aptitude test, interview and a medical assessment before the experiential learning program can commence.
How to Apply
When applying, Please Include the following documents:
- Updated, complete CV(include race, gender, contact number(s) and e-mail address)
- Original certified copy of ID Document
- Original certified copy of highest school grade passed
- Original certified copy of N-qualification
- Original Certified copy of driver’s license (optional)
Apply Online for the Anglo American: Admin Learnership programme 2021