The Overstrand Municipality has announced Finance and Accounting Internships 2020 / 2021. The Overstrand Municipality Vacancies 2021 have been announced, and you can join the Overstrand Municipality Internship Programme 2020 / 2021. The Finance Internships as well as Accounting Internships for 2021 are available.
Finance / Accounting Internships for 2021
Overstrand Municipality, an Equal Opportunity employer, strives to render a dynamic and effective service to the community. Competent and self-motivated people who enjoy challenges are invited to join our leading team and to apply for the following post:
Municipal Finance Management Internship Programme,
Duration: 3 year Contract (Hermanus)
Directorate: Management Services
Ref.: WC0326048; WC0326050; WC0326052; WC0326054
Salary: R90 000 – R100 000 per annum (all inclusive)
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of a Municipal Budget and Treasury Office. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during University and Technikon training.
- At least a three-year Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and/or Auditing, Public Administration, among others
- willingness to sign an internship agreement, in addition to the employment contract, to ensure commitment to the programme which requires, amongst others, full participation in the educational and workplace and observance of policies and procedures
- communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- the candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
How to Apply
Notice to applicants
- All applications should be accompanied by a covering letter clearly indicating the name and the reference number of the position applying for; a copy of your ID; driver’s licence and educational qualifications. Original qualifications must be available at the interview. If not available the candidate will be disqualified.
- Candidates who do not submit all the supporting documentation as requested, will not be considered for this position.
- No late applications will be considered.
- All appointments are subjected to reference checking from previous and current employer(s).
- Your application for this post will be considered as consent to verify your qualifications.
Applications can be forwarded to:
Via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Post to:
Senior Manager: Human Resources,
PO Box 20,
Via Fax to: 086 496 7735.
Applications/supporting documents larger than 4MB sent via email will not be accepted.
Closing date: 27 July 2020 at 15:00
Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you do not received response within six weeks of the closing date, please considered your application as unsuccessful.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Overstrand Municipality Jobs for 2021.