The Nedbank has announced the Latest Quantes Graduate Programme 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are looking for Nedbank Graduate Programme 2022, you have come to the right place. The Quants Jobs mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and you may now avail the Quants Vacancies available for trainees. The Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme 2022 will jump start your career, and you may get Nedbank Careers or Nedbank Jobs after completing the Quants Graduate Program 2022 available at Nedbank, South Africa.
Nedbank Graduate Vacancies 2022: Quants Jobs for Graduates in South Africa
To develop world class Quantitative Analysts through the Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme. To contribute to the development and maintenance of best practice models and assessment strategies in line with regulations (where applicable) in order to facilitate world class risk management
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes; models and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Contribute to the Nedbank Quants Training Programme by pro-actively participating in programme committees/structures (E.g. marketing committee, recruitment committee and social committee). This is called ‘programme involvement’. The objective of this participation is to enhance their personal and professional development whilst adding value to the Nedbank Quants Training Programme.
- Ensure business needs are met by engaging and assisting business through face to face interaction and attendance at forums and committees
- Assist the business to address queries by extracting and analysing data.
- Ensure continuity and knowledge base through documenting and recording processes and models.
- Ensure compliance to policy through data analysis and monitoring.
- Establish understanding of processes by bridging the gap between operational and analytical concepts through communication.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers as well as sharing knowledge and industry trends with the team
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees/ Undergraduate Degree
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Postgraduate degree, Honours or Master’s degree.
(with majors in pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Quantitative Risk Management or similar)
Type Of Exposure
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Analysing situations or data that requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Developing ways to minimize risks
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Interacting with diverse people
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Interacting with various levels of management
- Managing multiple project
- Working within a team
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Industry trends
- Microsoft Office
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Risk management process and frameworks
- Business writing skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Applied Learning
- Earning Trust
- Stress Tolerance
- Driving for results
- Continuous Improvement
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Decision Making
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
How to Apply For Nedbank Graduate Programme 2022: Nedbank Vacancies
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Nedbank Graduate Vacancies for 2022. The Quants Graduate Jobs 2022 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting the Banking Career Opportunities. You can Apply Online for Nedbank Graduate Jobs by following the instructions.