Msinsi Holdings (SOC) Ltd has come up with Latest Risk Management Internships 2020 / 2021 in Durban, KZN, South Africa. The Risk Management Jobs are available for graduate interns, so you should Apply Online for Msinsi Holdings Vacancies / Graduate Internships.
Msinsi Holdings (SOC) Ltd, trading as Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Umgeni Water mandated to manage water resources around Umgeni Water managed / owned dams.
Opportunities exists for Graduate Trainees in the following fields:
Risk Management Graduate/Trainee
- Grade 12
- Degree / three year National Diploma in Risk Management / equivalent relevant qualification
Knowledge And Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
- Motivated and diligent.
- Meticulous / Attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy is essential.
- MS Excel & Word intermediate/advanced knowledge and experience is critical.
How to Apply
NB. Please include the position you are applying for in the Subject line of the email. e.g Graduate Trainee - Risk Management or Graduate Trainee - Marketing.
Interested persons are requested to send a motivation letter, detailed CV and certified copies of certificates via email to: email@example.com . Applications without relevant certified copies will not be considered.
Closing date: 24 July 2020
If you do not receive a reply within four (4) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to competency assessment and/or background checks and will be required to produce original certificates.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for Risk Management Internships 2020 / 2021 in South Africa.