The State Information Technology Agency (SITA) is offering Internship Programme 2021 in all provinces of South Africa. The SITA Internships 2021 have been announced, and you can now apply online for SITA Internship Programme 2021.
Location: All Provinces
STIPEND: R 5 500 per month
LOCATION : SITA
DURATION: 12 months
SITA has 80 opportunities for Internships across the country in the Information Technology, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance and Food Services. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
- Information Technology, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance, Food Services and Electrical
Eastern Cape [x2]
- Lan and Desktop
Western Cape [x5]
- Software Developers, Lan and Desktop Technicians and Project
Northern Cape [x3]
- Network Technicians and Project
Free State [x2]
- Lan and Desktop Technicians, Human Resource Administrators and Software
Kwa-Zulu Natal [x8]
- Lan and Desktop
- Lan and Desktop Technicians,Software Developers, Network Administrators, Office Administrators and Supply Chain Administrators
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT or applicable required field;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 17 July 2020
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
Send CV’s to the applicable province you are applying for and indicate clearly the field of interest on the subject.
NOTE: SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups residing in Gauteng.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
The interested candidates can now apply online for SITA Internship Opportunities 2021.