Sappi Saiccor Mill is offering the Artisan Traineeship Programme 2021 in Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas, South Africa. The Sappi Artisan Training Programme 2021 will be helpful in providing you better technical skills, so you can have a look on the details of SAPPI Jobs 2021 or SAPPI Training Jobs in South Africa.
- Millwright Apprentice
- Mechanician Apprentice
- Fitter Apprentice
- Electrical Apprentice
Location: Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Sappi Saiccor Mill is offering apprentice training opportunities to interested individuals with a view to qualify as a prospective Fitter / Mechanician / Millwright.
The training opportunity will include the following:
- All trade related training completed at a SETA approved facility
- On the job training at Sappi Saiccor
- Practical training on site
- Theoretical training
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy
The ideal candidate should have:
National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with two or more of the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical Drawing/Engineering Graphics and Design
- Four N2 Subjects in Fitting and Turrning Trade
- Electrical Trade Theory
- Engineering Science
- Industrial Electronics
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete an in-house aptitude assessment.
How to Apply For SAPPI Training Programme 2021: SAPPI Careers
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you can Apply Online for SAPPI Training Programme 2021 in available for hard working students.