The General Electric South Africa Pty Ltd is offering the Bursary Programme 2020 and Application Forms are available over the web for forwarding your online job application.
GE Bursary 2020 has been announced for hard working students, so they should not miss the General Electric Bursary Programme 2020.
Basic Bursary Requirements
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with relevant ID document/card.
- Applicants must be financially needy, thus must not have funding from any other institution.
- A minimum of 60% average is required.
Which faculties are we funding?
- All fields of Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- BCom, BSc,
What the Bursary covers:
- Tuition fees
- In need of financial assistance towards your studies?
- Studying or planning to study toward a degree in Engineering, Commerce, Health Sciences, Social Sciences or Humanities?
- A South African Citizens with a relevant ID?
- Achieving a minimum of 60% average on your latest marks?
If you have answered yes to all the above questions, GE wants to invest in you.
Closing Date: 30 November 2019
How To Apply
Submit your bursary application form on the below email before the closing date to be considered for the opportunity: Email: GESA.Bursaries@ge.com