The Clicks is offering the Latest Pharmacy Assistance Learnerships 2021 in Durban, South Africa. The Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme 2021 are rare in South Africa, so you should not miss the Available Learnerships 2021 at Clicks Pharmacy, South Africa. The Clicks Careers usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may also get Jobs at Clicks Pharmacy SA after completing the Pharmacy Learnership Programme 2021.
Clicks Pharmacy Learnerships 2021 have been announced for those candidates, who are willing to get valuable experience in the pharmaceutical field. It is worth mentioning here that you may get more better Pharmaceutical Jobs 2021 or Pharmacy Jobs 2021 after having good and valuable experience in the Medical and Pharmacy fields. You may also get Pharmacy Assistance Jobs or Pharmaceutical Career 2021 Offers after having the valuable experience certificate from the Clicks Pharmacy South Africa. The Clicks Learnerships should be availed by the interested candidates after having a look on the details of programme.
Clicks Vacancies 2021: Pharmacy Assistant Learnership Programme 2021 in South Africa
Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnerships for 2021
Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click's Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
How to Apply for Clicks Pharmacy Assistance Learnerships 2019 / 2020: Clicks Jobs / Careers
- DurbanClicks Group: Pharmacist Learnership programme 2021
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for Clicks Pharmacy Vacancies in Durban, South Africa.