The Sibanye Stillwater is offering the Learnership Programme 2020 in Free State, South Africa. If you are looking for Still Water Jobs or Careers, you have come to the right place. The Sibanye Stillwater Learnerships 2020 are available now.
Location: Free State
Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
A limited number of Learnership allocations will be awarded to employees for a full time study opportunity in line with the Sibanye-Stillwater Beatrix Operation business needs
Pre- screening, application verification and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by the South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview and psychometric evaluation. Successful applicants will be notified in writing by SSA Management, while applicants who receive no response to their applications, may consider their application for the Learnership to be unsuccessful. Preference will be given to HDSA’s and certain requirements may be relaxed for female applicants as Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
The appointee should:
- Have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants who have the highest aggregate for the pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- Applicants must upload CVs, copies of ID and qualifications online.
- Application Forms can be obtained from the Sibanye-Stillwater website
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
Closing Date: 10 October 2019
How To Apply for Sibanye Stillwater Learnership 2020
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Sibanye Water Learnership Programme 2020.