The Mostus Aftermarket Parts is offering the Latest Internships 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Motus Aftermarket Parts Internship 2020 is a special training program, where you can optimize your skills and experience level.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Date listed: 02 October 2019
A 24 month Graduate Internship exist within the Motus Aftermarket Parts environment with specific exposure to the workplace. This opportunity provides immersive, hands-on experience, and is aimed to provide graduates with relevant on-the-job exposure to both the operational and process development side of the business.
Graduates will work closely with the IT and Projects Senior Team and will develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the chosen discipline as the company gives them access to explore and understand various aspects of the business. Graduates will have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, on-the-job coaches and HR on the start of this exciting journey to drive their own career.
- Tertiary degree in BSc Computer Science, B.IT or Informatics related degrees, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science or an Engineering degree.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Some understanding in data integration and transformation
- Individual needs to be pro-active, hard working, detail and solutions orientated, with good communication skills.
How to Apply for Motus Internships 2020
The Motus Corporation is one of the famous companies working in South Africa. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should Apply Online for the Motus Internship Programme 2020.