The Investec is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2020 in Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa. The Following Graduate Jobs 2020 are available at Investec SA.
- IT Graduate Programme 2020 / Scholarship
- CA Graduate Programme 2020
The Investec Jobs 2020 have been announced for graduate interns, so you can now optimize your career by working with IT and CA experts. The Chartered Accountant Graduate Programme 2020 have been announced by many companies working in South Africa, and you can join the CA Graduate Training Programme 2020 in order to raise your experience level. The Investec Graduate Programme 2020 should be joined by interested candidates.
The Information Technology Graduate Programme 2020 is a special training programme that will kick start your career by providing you IT knowledge and training. So you should not miss the Investec Vacancies or Investec Careers. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Graduate Training Jobs 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
IT Graduate Jobs and CA Graduate Programme 2020 at Investec South Africa
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
You will be required to submit and upload all the documents listed below. Please ensure you have these available before beginning the application:
- Copy of ID (front and back if ID card)
- Matric certificate
- Academic transcripts (all studies to date including mid-year results)
- Headshot of yourself
- Work permit (where relevant)
We consider students from Second year to Honours studying towards the
following bachelor degrees:
Information Technology Graduate Training Programme 2020
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science,
- Business Computing or Computer Engineering,
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems/ Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Data Science
- All equivalent IT and Engineering degrees
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Apply Online for the Investec IT Graduate Development Programme 2020
CA Graduate Programme in South Africa
- Students who are in their final year of their undergraduate degree at a relevant SAICA accredited university.
- Students who have passed pure Maths at matric level
- Full time students.
- Students of the Thuthuka Bursary Fund are not eligible to apply.
- Students who are currently serving articles are not eligible to apply.
Apply Online for the Investec CA Graduate Development Programme 2020
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements provided by the Investec South Africa, you should Apply Online for the Latest Graduate Trainee Jobs 2020 available in Johannesburg.