The Investec has announced the Latest Bursary 2021 in South Africa. The Investec Bursary Programme 2021 will be beneficial for you if you get selected as deserving student for Investec Bursaries 2021. Different South African Institutes and Companies have offered the Bursaries for Students, and now the Investec, South Africa has also offered the Latest Bursary Programme 2021 for those students, who are deserving, hard working and talented. The Investec Bursary 2021 is available in following fields of study.
- Commerce Bursary
- Business Science Bursary
- Engineering Bursary
- Computer Science Bursary
- Information Technology Bursary
- Commercial LLB Bursary
The Investec Bursary Application Form can be obtained from the official site of Investec. At this time different bursary programmes for 2021 are available at Investec, South Africa. Investec Bursaries 2021 will manage your school fee or educational expenses while you will be studying without any tension. Hence the interested candidates can get full benefits from Investec Bursary Scheme 2021, as the company has allocated funds for students. The interested candidates should have a look on the Bursaries and Grants available at Investec, South Africa before submitting their Bursary Application Form at the bursary department of Investec, South Africa.
Investec Bursary Programme 2021 available in South Africa
Investec, offers full cost bursaries to students who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate degree in Commerce, Business Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a Commercial LLB. These degrees represent fields of relevance to the financial services sector. Bursaries are awarded on the basis of merit and financial need and for studies at select South African universities.
Applications will only be considered if completed in full and signed by the applicant and if all the supporting documents have been included. Documents that accompany the application form must be certified:
- South African ID
- This year’s June results (or your latest results if you are not studying this year)
- Official Matric/ NSC results if you have completed Grade 12
- Tertiary students: June results or progress report of all subjects (if no examinations were written)
- Payslips for your parent(s)/ guardian if employed (or letter from employer and sworn statement or tax return statement stating income)
- Latest financial statements if your parent/ guardian is self-employed
- Sworn affidavits if your parent(s)/ guardian is/ are unemployed
- Death certificates if your parent(s) is/ are deceased
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated
The main criteria for the selection of applications are financial need and academic potential. Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university (academic) degree in:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance),
- BCom Informatics,
- BSc Computer Science,
- BSc Information Technology,
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology,
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science,
- Business Science,
- Science and Mathematics,
- Engineering or
- Commercial LLB
Academic Selection Criteria
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 and applicants already in possession of a National Senior certificate should have obtained at least 50% in all their subjects with a minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 70% in English.
- NB: Please apply timeously for admission to the educational institution of your choice. Consult the websites of the universities for application deadlines.
- When completing the application form, please clearly specify the exact degree programme for which you need a bursary, the name of the educational institution where you plan to study and the year of study.
- Bursaries will only be offered to applicants who are currently in Grade 12 or in their first year of University.
- Changing your degree programme after submitting your application form may lead to a cancellation of the bursary, if granted.
- No bursaries are available for private tertiary institutions.
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
How to Apply for Investec Bursaries 2021 available in South Africa
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you should Apply Online at Investec Official Website by submitting your application at the earliest possible time. Investec is one of the biggest companies working in South Africa, and now you can avail the Bursary Schemes during your studies. You should keep in mind the Closing Date and submit your application at the earliest convenient. So don’t waste your time, and submit your Investec Bursary Application Form at the concerned department.