The Limpopo Department of Economic Development, Environment and Torusim is offering the Latest Internship Programme 2015 in South Africa. The LEDET Internships 2015 are available for both boys and girls, so they should participate in the 12 months internship jobs by submitting their application at the recruitment department of LEDET, South Africa.
The LEDET Internship Programme 2015 is available in various fields of study as mentioned below. If you are looking for the Internship Training Jobs or Training programme in the relevant field, you should not waste your time here and there, and forward your internship job application at the earliest possible time.
LEDET Jobs and Career Opportunities may also be availed by the successful candidates with internship certificate. So you should get experience in the relevant field first to make your career bright. The descriptions of the 2015 Internships at Limpopo Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism are appended below for interested candidates.
New Internships 2015 in Limpopo at LEDET
Closing Date: 05 December 2014
Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism invites applications from suitably qualified young graduates from Limpopo Province (between 18-35 years) to participate in twelve months internship programme. The programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices in order to maximize their chances of getting employment.Candidates shall be paid stipend from R58 707.75 per annum. Graduates who have participated in internship programme in the public service should not apply. The Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism is an equal opportunity employer, therefore people with disability, women and youth are encouraged to apply.
Fields of exposure – Minimum Qualifications (Reference Numbers)
The Internships for 2015 are available in the following fields of study.
- HOD Supports – Degree / National Diploma in Office Administration / Secretarial or Public Administration (Ref: IP/15 /01)
- Tourism Planning and Development – Degree / Diploma in Tourism (Ref: IP/15 /02)
- Protected Area – Degree in Environmental Management (Ref: IP/15/03)
- Consumer Protection – Degree / National Diploma in Law / Commerce (Ref: IP/15 /04)
- Information & Records Management – National Diploma / Degree in HRM / Records / Public Administration (Ref: IP/15 /05)
- Communication Services – National Diploma in Graphic / Marketing or Postgraduate / Degree in Public Relations / Communications or Media studies (Ref: IP/15/06)
- Wildlife Trade and Regulations – National Diploma in Nature Conservation (Ref: IP/15/07)
- Information Technology – A+,N+& MCITP, National Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science (Ref: IP/15/08)
- Environmental Impact – ManagementThree year Degree / Diploma in Environmental Management or Sciences / Chemical; Water or Civil Engineering (Ref: IP/15/09)
- Knowledge Economy – National Diploma / Degree in IT / IS or related (Ref: IP/15/10)
- Environment Empowerment Services – National Diploma / B. Sc Environmental Management / Sciences / Nature Conservation / Resource Management & Utilization (Ref: IP/15/11)
- Employee Relations – National Diploma in Labour Relations / Labour Law / HRM or LLB (Ref: IP/15/12)
- Financial Accounting – National Diploma / Degree in Financial Management / Financial Accounting / Auditing (Ref: IP/15/13)
- Human Resource Development and PMS – National Diploma / Degree in HRM / HRD / Public Management (Ref: IP/15/14)
- Human Resource Management – National Diploma / Degree in HRM (Ref: IP/15/15)
- Supply Chain Management – National Diploma in Finance / Supply chain Management / Logistic Management or Bachelor of Commerce (Ref: IP/15/16)
- Logistical Support – National Diploma in Logistics / Transport / Public Administration / Office Management (Ref: IP/15/17)
- Risk Management – National Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Auditing / Risk Management or Financial Management (Ref:IP/15/18)
- Transformation Services – National Diploma or Degree in Public Management / Administration / Social Sciences / Psychology (Ref:IP/15/19)
- Legal Services – National Diploma / Degree in Admin or LLB (Ref: IP/15/20)
How to Apply For Internship Programme 2015 at Limpopo Dept of Economic Development, Environment & Tourism
Applications must be submitted on Form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any public service department, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certifi ed copies of qualifications and ID.
Application forms should be forwarded to: Acting Senior Manager, Human Resource Development, Bag X 9484, Polokwane, 0700 or Hand Delivered to the Registry offices at the following addresses:
Head Office: 19 Biccard Street ,Office No. B1 – 73, Evridiki Towers Building, Polokwane
Enquiries: 015-293 8418 Chula M.F / Moroko
Mopani: Mopani Government Building, P / Bag X 9681, Giyani, 0826
Enquiries: Mr Shikwambana M.D 015 812 0365
Capricorn: 90 Bok Street, Gani House P / Bag X 9555, Polokwane, 0700
Enquiries: Ms L.Legodi 015 297 3839
Waterberg: 84 River Street, NTK Building, P / Bag X 1041, Modimolle,
Enquiries: Ms Makhafola L.K.M 014 717 1055
Sekhukhune: Parliamentary Complex, P / Bag X 31, Chuenespoort, 0745
Enquiries: Mr Mundzedzi 015 633 5169
Vhembe: Old Parliamentary Building, Block E & F, P / Bag X 5088, Thohoyandou, 0950
Enquiries: Mr Mudau A.A 015 962 4722
Hence if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the Latest Internships 2015 at LEDET. For more details and descriptions about the job, you should visit the official site of LEDET i.e. (Department of Economic Development, Environment and Tourism). The LEDET Jobs or Government Job Offers can jump start your career, so you should not miss the chance, and try your luck by forwarding your application for Government Internships 2015 in Limpopo.