IBM South Africa is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The IBM Graduate Training Programme 2022 will kick start your professional career, and you will be able to apply for more better job opportunities in South Africa. IBM is one of the leading electronics companies of the world, and it is manufacturing the quality electronics since long. IBM Jobs and IBM Careers mostly remain vacant in South Africa, and you may avail the IBM Vacancies after completing the IBM Graduate Training 2022.
The IBM 2022 Graduate Programme is available for those candidates who are serious in getting experience certificate from IBM, South Africa. IBM South Africa Jobs 2022 and Vacancies have been announced previously and now the company is offering the Graduate Development Programme 2022 for the talented candidates, who want to learn something special related to their specific field.
It is worth mentioning here that after completing the IBM Graduate Prorgamme 2022 in South Africa, you may also get better Job Opportunities and Career Offers from various other big electronics companies working in South Africa. Hence the interested candidates should join IBM South Africa by submitting their Graduate Programme application form at the first convenient. You can also have a look on the details of IBM Graduate Training Course 2022 as detailed below.
IBM South Africa 2022 Graduate Programme in Johannesburg, South Africa
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM South Africa is looking for new graduates interested in acquiring fundamental knowledge and skills
After selection, as new graduate you will learn on the world-shaping technologies innovative solutions which are at the heart of every business.
The most successful people at IBM share a distinct set of characteristics. These begin with energy and creativity, along with a clear focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
Welcome to the Cognitive Era:
Every so often, we witness a transformation that truly changes the world. Cognitive Computing is ushering in that change by out-thinking some of the world’s most complex problems in energy and utilities, retail, insurance and more.
Join IBM’s Watson group and become part of a team of thinkers and doers who help cities become smarter and businesses transform how they serve their customers. There is no better place to launch or further your career. You will be a member of the most diverse team you can think of, which is sometimes spread over the globe.
As a member of our team the successful candidate will get to work hands-on on the greatest and latest of IoT, Machine Learning, Robotics, Augmented Intelligence and Big Data technologies and more to address challenging business problems across industries. Discover what you can do at IBM, Virtualisation, Storage, Infrastructure, Data Centre Operations, Cloud and Project Management
You will be able to take over responsibility consulting clients to improve their value chain and to prepare them to future challenges, by improving their processes and applications.
You will grant client success along the entire application life cycle, starting defining the requirements, designing, implementing, testing and deploying the solution.
Technical Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Philosophy, Life Sciences). We look for specific competencies during our application process from adaptability to communication and client focus.
- Experience in developing code
- Base knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition, Python, Eclipse and Cloud platforms
- Passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions
- Good interpersonal skills, high flexibility, autonomy and problem solving skills
- Fluent English
How to Apply for the IBM South Africa Graduate Programme 2022 in Johannesburg, SA
Information Technology Grad / Intern
- A completed bachelor degree in IT, computer science, computer engineering, or similar field.
IT Graduate Internships
- Completed Technical Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Philosophy, Life Sciences). We look for specific competencies during our application process from adaptability to communication and client focus.
IT Graduate Internships
- Must be a registered student in 2022.
- Honours or Master’s degree (or ongoing) in Computer Science, Data Science, or related fields with training in mathematics and programming.
- Hands-on proficiency in machine learning.
- Excellent software development in C++, Java , Python, R or related programming languages.
Research Graduate Internships
- Pursuing an MSc/Ph.D. in machine learning, artificial intelligence, computer science, applied mathematics, signal processing, statistics, or related technical fields with extensive depth in advanced mathematics, statistics, and programming
Human Resources Management Graduate Internships
- Completed undergraduate qualification (Diploma / B Tech / degree) from a recognised institution.
- Postgraduate qualification would be an advantage
Finance Graduate Internships
- Assist with general finance analysis
- Assist with financial reporting
- Develop finance reporting structure
- Degree in Auditing, Finance or Accounting
- Computer literacy
- General exposure to finance environment (preferable)
IBM South Africa has announced the Latest Graduate Careers for the interested candidates. At IBM, they can easily optimize their professional skills and experience while working under the team of veterans. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, then you can Click here to apply online via the official website of IBM. The IBM Graduate Training Programme 2022 will lead you towards the better jobs and employment opportunities in future. So don’t miss the chance, and submit your graduate programme application to be a part of IBM, South Africa.