The Financial Intelligence Centre is offering Human Resources Graduate Schemes 2020 in Pretoria, South Africa. The HR Graduate Programme 2020 is a new Training Programme 2020 that will boost your level of experience in HR field.
The FIC Graduate Programme 2020 has been announced for hard working and talented candidates, who are willing to get Human Resources Jobs in Pretoria, SA. The Financial Intelligence Centre Jobs mostly remain available in South Africa, and you may also avail the Financial Intelligence Careers after completing the Human Resources Graduate Programme 2020. The Human Resources Careers or Vacancies will also be available for you after having good valuable experience in the field.
The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Human Resources Graduate Jobs 2020 before forwarding their Graduate Job Application Form to recruitment department.
Human Resources Graduate Programmes at Financial Intelligence Centre: Jobs in Pretoria
The purpose of the job is to develop an understanding, practical skills and competencies required in the human resources management discipline.
Key Performance areas include:
During the two year programme the graduate will gain experience and be introduced to the various sections within the Human Resources business unit in order to gain practical experience in all the business areas covering aspects of HR and L&D administration, employment relations, HRIS and recruitment.
- Assist with the drafting and placement of job adverts
- Assist with the screening of job applications
- Arrange interviews
- Participate in job interviews
- Gather information for the compilation of interview reports
- Assist in drafting offer of employment letters
- Schedule recruitment interviews
- Compile interview packs
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Draft employment contracts
- Facilitate a systematic employee record management process
- Take HR related meeting minutes
Education, Skills and Experience
- A matric or NQF level 4 equivalent is essential
- National Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or equivalent is essential
- 0 – 1 working experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is preferred
Closing date: 20 September 2019
How to Apply for Human Resources Graduate Internship Programme 2020: HR Graudate Jobs at Financial Intelligence Centre South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as provided above, you should Apply Online for the FIC Human Resources Graduate Schemes 2020. The FIC Jobs or FIC Careers may also be available for you after completing the HR Graduate Scheme 2020, so you should not miss the Graduate Training Opportunities available in Pretoria, South Africa.