The Hollard South Africa is offering the Latest Internships 2022 in Johannesburg. The Hollard Careers or Hollard Jobs 2022 are available for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in relevant field of study. The Hollard Internship 2022 will boost your level of experience, so you should not miss the Hollard Internship Programme 2022.
Hollard South Africa Careers 2022 have been announced, so you should avail the Hollard Vacancies 2022 available for interns. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of Hollard South Africa Internships 2022, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Hollard Vacancies 2022: Hollard Internships in Johannesburg
An exciting new opportunity has just become available in our Hollard Group Brand and Corporate Affairs area. We are looking to recruit Interns.
We are looking for university graduates that are willing to be involved in a diverse range of duties in the Group Corporate Affairs department. The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, capable and willing to work as part of a team.
Include but not limited to:
- Providing dedicated administrative support to the Corporate Affairs team including responding to stakeholder queries in accordance with guidance provided by the Corporate Affairs Consultant, invoice management, and updating the corporate memberships schedule.
- Assisting with collation and submission of accurate finance-related documents for processing in a timeous manner.
- Arranging Stakeholder meetings, preparing required presentations, meeting minutes writing & action tracking.
- Responsible for updating, maintaining and managing the departments sharedrive; stakeholder database; and the teams weekly project schedule.
- Support in planning and coordinating campaigns, activations, webinars, and other corporate events.
- Attending Stakeholder engagements, this includes engagements that take place over the weekends.
- Manage event guestlists; send stakeholder event invitations; and carry out other project management duties in accordance with instructions provided by the Corporate Affairs Consultant.
- Support the team with developing content/briefs that interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Administration
- or any related qualification.
Skills and Competencies:
- The confidence to deal with stakeholders of all levels from across the business and externally
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written Communication skills
- Self-motivated, creativity, shows Initiative and a commitment to excellence
How to Apply for Hollard Internships 2022 in Johannesburg South Africa
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the Hollard Internship Programme 2022 available in Johannesburg, South Africa.