The Hatch is offering the New Engineering Jobs 2022 in South Africa. The Hatch Graduate Programme 2022 is available for hard working and talented candidates, so they can make their career in engineering field by getting special training through Engineering Graduate Programme 2022. The Following Graduate Jobs 2022 are available at Hatch South Africa.
- Civil Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
- Mining Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
- Electrical Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
- Process Engineering Graduate Programme 2022
If you are looking for Hatch Jobs or Hatch Careers in South Africa, you have come to the right place. The Hatch Graduate Jobs 2022 have been announced in South Africa, and you may also avail the Hatch Vacancies 2022 after completing the Hatch Engineering Graduate Program 2022. The interested candidates should have a look on the Hatch Engineering Graduate Jobs for 2022 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department of Hatch SA.
Engineering Graduate Programme 2022 at Hatch South Africa: 2021 Jobs and Careers
Hatch is currently seeking highly motivated Engineering graduates to join our Graduate Programme in 2022.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering graduates in Engineering.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degreein your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
- You must be a South African Citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEngin Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution. Oryou must have completed your studies at a recognised tertiary institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We’re committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We’ll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.
How To Apply for Hatch Graduate Programme 2022: Jobs for Engineering Graduates in South Africa
Apply Online for the Hatch Mining Engineer Graduate Programe 2022
Apply Online for the Hatch Electrical Engineer Graduate Programe 2022
Apply Online for the Hatch Civil Engineer Graduate Programe 2022
Apply Online for the Hatch Mechanical Engineer Graduate Programe 2022
Apply Online for the Hatch Chemical Engineer Graduate Programme Programe 2022
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements provided by the Hatch Company, you can apply online for the Latest Engineering Jobs for Graduates in South Africa. The Hatch is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and the experience at Hatch will be helpful for you in finding some good Engineering Jobs or Engineering Careers in South Africa.