Great Kei Local Municipality Internship Programme 2015 for Civil Engineers and Town Planning Staff: Government Internships 2015
The Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent (MISA) in conjunction with the Energy and Water Sector Education and Training Authority (EWSETA) hereby offers unemployed graduates an 18-months internship in the local government sector.
Graduate Interns will be placed in local government under the tutelage of an experienced qualified municipal supervisor official for on-the-job supervision for 18-months. Opportunities are available on the following Technical disciplines:
- Civil Engineering x1
- Town Planning x1
- Unemployed graduates willing and available to undergo 18-months post-graduation workplace experience deployment with a host municipality.
- Unemployed FET College or university of technology graduates, meeting the minimum academic requirements in the form of:
- Civil Engineering – N6 / National Diploma / B. Tech degree (Civil Engineering)
- Town & Regional Planning – N6 / National Diploma / Bachelor’s degree (Town & Regional Planning)
Closing Date: 07 January 2015
How to Apply for Great Kei Local Municipality Graduate Internships 2015: Civil Engineering Internship Programme / Town Planning Internships 2015
All applications need to include:
- Curriculum Vitae Certified
- Copies of relevant qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Proof of Residential address
Applications must be submitted to:
Director: Corporate Services, Mrs. I. Sikhulu Nqwena, Great Kei Municipality, Private Bag X2, KOMGA, 4950 OR 17 Main Road, KOMGA, 4950.
E- Mailed or Faxed applications will not be considered.
After going through the above mentioned eligibility criteria, if you comply with the requirements, you should forward your internship job application to avail these Government Internships in South Africa. The Civil Engineering and Town Planners are welcomed to try their luck for Government Graduate Internships 2015, they should not waste their time here and there. They should forward the application for internships 2015 at the earliest possible time to get more better experience in Town Planning and Civil Engineering fields.