The Competition Commission is offering the Latest Graduate Training Programme 2019 in South Africa. The Competition Commission Graduate Programme 2019 is available for Interns, so you should avail the Competition Commission Careers at the first convenient. The Competition Commission Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 is available for those candidates, who are willing to optimize their career while working under the team of experts. The Finance Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 has also previously been announced by the company.
Competition Commission Jobs may also be available for you after having valuable experience in different fields. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Competition Commission Jobs or Competition Commission Careers after getting the experience certificate. The Competition Commission Vacancies usually remain available in South Africa, so you may also get a chance to work at the company. The Competition Commission Graduate Development Programme 2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get better opportunities after completing the Competition Commission Graduate Programme 2019/20. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions as appended below before forwarding their job application.
Competition Commission Graduate Programme 2019: Careers & Jobs
The Compcom Cadet program is aimed at creating an opportunity for experienced and inexperienced graduates to gain training, experience and an opportunity of becoming a seasoned Competition practitioner. During the program Cadets will get an opportunity to rotate in the various divisions within the Commission and an opportunity of gaining admission as a legal practitioner.
(a) Level One Program: We are looking for graduates with no experience but with certain basic competencies required in the area of specialisation and demonstrable potential to excel in our program in line with our Talent Philosophy. The Level One Programs will have a duration of two (2) years resident at the Commission or at a partner institution (for those who are interested in admission as an attorney).
(b) Level Two Program: We are looking for Law Graduates who are admitted as attorneys but are looking for deeper learning in the field of Competition Law and Economics and Economics Graduates with some research experience who are interested in deeper understanding of Competition Law and Economics. Doctoral Graduates with no experience may be considered for the Level Two Program.
(c) Professional Program: We are looking for graduates to provide support, in the following areas:
- General professional skills program providing exposure in case support, advocacy work, International Relations, Strategy and Monitoring and Advocacy work. This program will target Economists, Lawyers and Social Science Graduates.
- Communications program targeting Public Relations, Marketing and Communications Graduates.
- Finance program targeting Accounting, Finance and Supply Chain graduates.
- Information Technology program targeting IT and Computer Science graduates.
- Knowledge Management program targeting Library and Information Management graduates and those who have studied Records Management.
- Human Capital Management program targeting Human Resources Management graduates and Industrial Psychology graduates.
- Security and Facilities Management program targeting graduates in Security Studies, Facilities Management and related academic programs.
Skills And Experience
In order to be considered for these programs you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have a completed Masters in Economics or LLB degree (or in your final year) with an average of 70% (Level one applicants)
- A completed Masters in Economics with at least 6- 12 months research experience or an LLB degree with admission (Level 2 applicants)
- A completed Honors degree in the relevant area of specialisation for Professional program applicants with an average of 70%, a Master’s degree will be an added advantage for further consideration
How To Apply for Competition Commission Graduate Internship Programme 2019/20
The Competition Commission Careers are available for learns. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Graduate Opportunities in Pretoria, South Africa. Competition Commission is one of the famous companies working in South Africa, and it will raise your experience level as well as skills by engaging you under the team of veterans.