The Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality is offering the Latest Graduate Programme 2017 in South Africa. If you are living within the Municipality, you should avail the Government Graduate Development Programme 2017 available in SA. The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Vacancies usually remain available / vacant in South Africa, and you may avail these Government Careers in order to raise your experience level in short span of time. You may also get better Data Capturing Jobs after completing the Govt Jobs for Graduates. The Data Capturing Careers usually remain vacant in SA, so you may also avail the Data Capturers Careers after completing the Graduate Internship Jobs.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Graduate Jobs have been announced for those candidates, who are willing to get valuable experience in the relevant field of study. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Graduate Training Programme 2017 or Graduate Jobs available at Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality before forwarding their job application to the recruitment dept of company.
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Careers: 2017 Gradaute Programme in South Africa
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is looking for young unemployed graduates to work as fieldworkers and data capturers.
Applicants should be:
- Between 18-35 years of age
- Reside within the Municipality;
- Able to converse in the local languages spoken in the Municipality (i.e English; Xhosa; Afrikaans) and preferably the Ward that they reside in
- Be in possession of a B-degree/ National Diploma.
- Preference will be given to applicants with studies and experience in research, fieldwork and data capturing.
- Undertake fieldwork which will involve interviewing residents personally at their household.
- Chart plans to visit residents of a specified ward.
- Explain the objectives of the survey and the procedure to persons who are to be interviewed.
- Interpret the questionnaire to assist the respondents understand the questions.
- Double-check information on questionnaire and ensure accuracy.
- Identify and report any issues that may arise while attempting to obtain valid data.
- Report to immediate supervisor on completed assignments, and progress daily.
- Achieve daily targets and complete tasks within specified timeframes.
Competencies and Skills:
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Good listening and problem solving skills.
- Critical analysis skills.
- Good time management, planning and organising abilities.
- Self-management. Flexibility – to work unspecified hours.
Payment: Stipend linked to performance
How to Apply for Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Jobs: Graduate Internships 2017 in South Africa
Closing date for applications is 6 January 2017
Application forms can be collected from the Corporate Services: Skills Development & Employment Equity Unit, 15thFloor Starport Building / 140 Govan Mbeki Avenue, OR downloaded here OR collected at NMBM Customer Care Centres. The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of your valid South African identification document (ID)
- Certified copy of your highest qualification obtained i.e. Diploma / Degree and latest Academic Record (subjects passed and marks received)
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
Submit the Application Form along with the required documents to Corporate Services: Skills Development & Employment Equity, 15th Floor Starport Building / 140 Govan Mbeki) OR nearest NMBM Customer Care Centre in Application Box.
Enquiries: Direct enquiries to Mr Yonela Majikija on email@example.com
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality Careers available for graduate learners.