The Business Partners Limited is offering the Graduate Internship Programme 2018 in South Africa. The Graduate Internships 2018 are available in Durban, Cape Town, Pretoria and Johannesburg, where you can get full advantage of the Graduate Programme 2018.
The Business Partner Jobs usually remain available in SA, and you may avail these Jobs at Business Partner Limited in South Africa after having some good experience in the relevant field. The Business Partner Careers in SA may also be available for you after completing the Graduate Internship Jobs for 2018. The Graduate Internship 2018 is available for hard working and talented candidates, so you should get full advantage of these Graduate Internship Opportunities in South Africa. The Business Partner Vacancies will make you able to find more better jobs and career opportunities in near future. The interested candidates should go through the below mentioned details of Graduate Jobs 2018 before forwarding their job application to the concerned department.
Business Partner Limited: Graduate Internship Programme 2018 in South Africa
Business Partners Limited, a leading specialized risk financier for small and medium enterprises, offers a career opportunity for Graduates. Were passionate about funding, supporting and mentoring entrepreneurs, or as we like to call them, the square pegs in a sea of round holes. If you are too, and see yourself as a square peg, the Business Partners Graduate Internship Programme could be for you.
The company seeks highly motivated and talented graduates who want to follow, and achieve success in SME finance. The programme is run in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town, starting on 1 February 2018.
About the Graduate Internship Programme:
- The objective of the Business Partners Graduate Internship Programme is to bridge the gap between academic study and workplace requirements.
- It offers young, recently qualified, people with potential to gain practical work experience and skills in the world of SME finance.
- The programme has been developed to officer structured training programmes that are relevant to small and medium business and finance sectors.
- In this way, it aims to prepare the interns who complete the programme for full time employment and give their career in SME finance a head-start.
- Each intern works with a dedicated coach who offers both soft skills training and practical on the job training.
- Successful interns receive a certificate of completion as well as a reference letter for the company.
- The programme has produced an excellent pool of candidates who have entered the formal workplace with a solid practical foundation in SME finance.
The programme offers a comprehensive training plan, with modules on business, finance and management skills:
- Orientation: the SME world and entrepreneurship, introduction to due diligence, financing programmes for SME, financing programmes for SMEs, financial models, legal and advanced taxation
- Soft Skills Modules: Assertiveness, self-discovery, emotional intelligence, negotiating skills, diversity and perceptions, self-development, corporate citizen, and stress management;
- Management Modules: Advance negotiation skills, leadership and motivation, deal generation, communication skills, time management, conflict management, customer service, change management, team building, presentation skills, sales and marketing, and report writing.
The programme is for highly motivated and talented graduates who want to follow, and achieve success in, a career path in SME finance.
- Graduates who qualify during and after 2017 and who hold a business related degree with sound academic results;
- Bcom Degree, having completed Accounting at second year level;
- South African citizen;
- Valid drivers licence
- Individuals with potential, who are hard-working, focused and driven;
- Candidates who would like to expand on their theoretical qualifications with practical experience;
- Candidates who have a passion for entrepreneurship and SME finance;
- S/he must be computer literate.
Closing Date: 01 December 2017
How to Apply for Graduate Internships 2018 at Business Partner Limited South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Click here to Apply Online for recently announced Graduate Internship 2018 available at Business Partner South Africa.
Candidates who have been short-listed are notified by no later than mid-December 2017.
The Business Partner Limited SA is one of the famous South African companies, and it will jump start your career in short span of time. You will get the relevant experience while working under the team of veterans, so don’t miss these Internship Jobs in different areas of South Africa.