The Nampak is offering the Glass Making Training Opportunity 2024 at Glass Roodekop Factory in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Glass Making Jobs and Careers mostly remain available, and you may also be able to avail these Glass Making Careers after completing your Training Programme 2024 from Nampak, South Africa.
The Nampak Training Programme 2024 will boost your experience level and expertise in short period of time. The Nampak Jobs and Employment Opportunities also remain available in various fields, and you may also get Jobs at Nampak after completing the Glass Making Trainee Programme 2024. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Glass Making Trainee Opportunity before forwarding their trainee job application at the recruitment department of the company.
Nampak Careers: Glass Making Trainee Job in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability
- Being willing to undergo intense on-the-job training and other related training
- Attaining practical and theoretical experience
- Completing all required theoretical modules
- Completing all required practical assessments
- Qualifying within a maximum 3 year period
- Have completed NCV L4/ N4 Mechanical /Electrical Engineering
- Have excellent mechanical and technical ability
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Be ambitious with a drive to learn and improve
- Be willing to work shifts and overtime
- Be available to commence/start training on 01 February 2024
How to Apply for Glass Making Training Programme 2024 at Nampak, South Africa
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should go to the Official Site to apply online for Nampak Jobs and Training Opportunity for Glass Makers. The Glass Making Training Jobs 2024 will jump start your career and you will get better Glass Making Jobs at various other Glass Maker Companies in South Africa. So don’t miss this Trainee Opportunity and submit your trainee job application form at the first convenient.