The Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP) is offering the Internship Programme 2021 / 2022 in South Africa. The GEP Vacancies 2021 – 2022 are available for those candidates who are willing to avail Government Internships 2021 / 2022. The Gauteng Provincial Government Internship Programme 2021 will boost your level of experience and you will get better Jobs and career opportunities in near future. The Gauteng Enterprise Propeller Internships 2021 are available in different fields of study as appended below.
- Finance Internships 2021 / 2022
- Human Resources Internships 2021 / 2022
- Risk and Audit Internships 2021 / 2022
- ICT Internships 2021 / 2022
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit Internships 2021 / 2022
If you are living in Johannesburg, so you should avail the Gauteng Enterprise Propeller Vacancies 2021 / 2022. The interested candidate should have a look on the details and descriptions of Gauteng Enterprise Propeller Jobs 2021, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Gauteng Enterprise Propeller Internship Programme 2021 / 2022: GEP Vacancies in JHB
EP is implementing a twelve (12) month internship program as part of its contribution to skills development initiatives. To this end; we would like to invite unemployed graduates to participate in the program that will provide them with valuable work experience and increase their opportunities towards employment in the following areas:
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit [x3]
- Finance [x4]
- Human Resources [x3]
- Risk & Audit [x3]
- ICT [x1]
Applications are invited from interested graduates in possession of the following qualifications:
- Completed a National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree / Honours degree in the above field
- Completed of theoretical part and require a practical work exposure / In-service training to complete the qualifications.
Preference would be given to those with Development / Economics at an Honours level for placement within Strategy, Monitoring & Evaluation Unit. Placement will also be in line with qualification.
NB: Applicants studying towards a Diploma / Degree must have completed the theoretical component of their studies and must submit an authentic proof from the respective Institution of Higher Learning confirming their completion of theoretical part and request for on job training / Inservice training.Interested candidate should forward the following documents:
- Application letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified ID
- Certified qualifications
- Certified Academic records
- Confirmation letter of registration with a professional body if registered
- Confirmation letter from Institution of Higher learning for on job training or Inservice training
GEP advocates for equal opportunities. Previously disadvantaged individuals and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Kindly note that full background checks will be done on successful candidates. Suitable applicants must e-mail all required documents tothe below provided email addresses with subject being the position applied for, by no later than Friday, 7 May 2021at 17h00.
Closing Date: 07 May 2021
How To Apply for Gauteng Enterprise Propeller Vacancies 2021: Internship Jobs in Johannesburg
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit-email to: email@example.com
- Finance –email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources –email to: email@example.com
- Risk & Audit –email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICT –email to: email@example.com
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria, you should apply online for the recently announced GEP Internship Programme 2021 in Johannesburg, South Africa.