Gauteng Department of Social Development is offering the Latest Learnerships for 2020 in South Africa. The following Learnership Positions are available at Gauteng Dept of Social Development.
- Information Technology
- Early Childhoold Development
- Business Administration
The above mentioned learnerships 2020 should be availed by the serious, interested and talented candidates in South Africa. If you are looking for the Latest Learnerships 2020 in Gauteng, South Africa, then you should submit your job application form at the earliest possible time. It is worth mentioning that you may get Jobs at Gauteng Department of Social Development after completing the Latest Learnership Programme 2020. The interested candidates can have a look on the details of Learnership Opportunities 2020 before forwarding their job application.
Gauteng Department of Social Development Learnerships 2020
Department of Social Development offers exciting opportunities to suitable candidates who have passed grade 12 for potential placement in our Learnership programme.
IN ACHIEVING THE DEPARTMENTS EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN BUT NOT LIMITED TO:-
- Youth from all race and gender groups, inclusive of persons with disabilities
- Foster Children
- Orphans | Youth Related to Military Veterans
- Child Headed Families
Successful learners will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract from 2020 and would be placed across the Department.
|FETC: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION NQF LEVEL 4
GRADE 12 (MATHS 60 ABOVE)011227 0065 or 011355 7616
|FETCH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. HELP DESK NQF LEVEL 4
GRADE 12 (MATHS 60 ABOVE)
|FETC: EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT NQF LEVEL 4
Volunteers at registered ecd centres Letter from principal at ecd centre confirming that they will mentor the learner during the 12 month programme Grade 12
- certified copy of ID
- proof of residence in Gauteng
- certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- proof of income of the person supporting you and their ID
- court order if you were a foster child
- background report from a social worker iro child headed families, orphans and foster children
- proof of relation to military veteran (le. card or letter and affidavit by veteran) .
- In terms of the eco learnership a letter from the principal at an ECD Centre confirming that the learner will be mentored and placed at the eco centre for 12 months
How to Apply for Latest Learnerships 2020 at Gauteng Dept of Social Development South Africa
Download Full Info Brochure
(NB:Download this brochure to see further requirements)
Applications: all application forms (Z83) for learnership can be obtained from the department of social development’s regional offices and institutions.
NB: no incomplete, faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
All applications should be submitted to the departmental regions and institutions nearest to the applicant’s residential area.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you can Apply online for the Latest Learnership Programme 2020 in Gauteng available at Gauteng Department of Social Development.