The Gauteng Department of Social development is offering Latest Learnerships 2020 in South Africa. The Gauteng Provincial Government Learnership Programme 2020 is available in the following fields of study.
- Information Technology Learnerships 2020
- Business Administration Learnerships 2020
- Early Childhood Development Programme 2020
The Dept of Social Development Jobs 2020 are available for learners, so you should get full advantage of the Dept of Social Development Careers 2020 available in Gauteng.
If you are looking for Gauteng Dept of Social Development Business Administration Learnership 2020, you have come to the right place. The Gauteng Department of Social Development Learnership 2020 will boost your experience level, and you will find better Jobs in near future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Government Learnerships 2020 before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Gauteng Department of Social Development Learnerships 2020: Govt Learning Programme 2020
Department of Social Development offers exciting opportunities to suitable candidates who have passed grade 12 for potential placement in our Learnership programme 2020.
IN ACHIEVING THE DEPARTMENTS EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN BUT NOT LIMITED TO-:
- Youth from all race and gender groups, inclusive of persons with disabilities
- Foster Children
- Orphans | Youth Related to Military Veterans
- Child Headed Families
Successful learners will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract from 2020 and would be placed across the Department.
|FETC: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION NQF LEVEL 4|
GRADE 12 (MATHS 60 ABOVE)011227 0065 or 011355 7616
|FETCH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. HELP DESK NQF LEVEL 4|
GRADE 12 (MATHS 60 ABOVE)
|FETC: EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT NQF LEVEL 4|
Volunteers at registered ecd centres Letter from principal at ecd centre confirming that they will mentor the learner during the 12 month programme Grade 12
- certified copy of ID
- proof of residence in Gauteng
- certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- proof of income of the person supporting you and their ID
- court order if you were a foster child
- background report from a social worker iro child headed families, orphans and foster children.
- proof of relation to military veteran (le. card or letter and affidavit by veteran).
- In terms of the eco learnership a letter from the principal at an ECD Centre confirming that the learner will be mentored and placed at the eco centre for 12 months.
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
How To Apply for Gauteng Department of Social Development Learnership Programme 2020: Govt Learnership Jobs
Applications: all application forms (Z83) for learnership can be obtained from the department of social development’s regional offices and institutions.
NB: no incomplete, faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
All applications should be submitted to the departmental regions and institutions nearest to the applicant’s residential area.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced Learnerships 2020 available at Dept of Social Development Gauteng, South Africa.