Nursing Programme 2021 has been announced by Gauteng Department of Health (Government Dept). The Nursing Training Programme 2021 is available in different medical and nursing colleges, where you can optimize your skills and experience level in short span of time. The Gauteng Dept of Health Training Jobs 2021 are available for nurses. If you are looking for the Nurse Jobs or Nurse Careers, you have come to the right place, as the Government Nursing Jobs 2021 are available for hard working and talented female candidates.
It is also pertinent to mention here that you may get more better Nursing Vacancies or Nursing Careers after completing the Government Nursing Programme 2021 available at Gauteng Dept of Health, South Africa. The Nursing Training Course 2021 will be helpful for you in near future, when you will be getting better Nursing Vacancies in different health centres and hospitals. The Government Training Jobs 2021 should be availed by the interested candidates living in Gauteng. You can have a look on the details of the 2021 Nursing Programme before forwarding your application form to the recruitment department.
Gauteng Department of Health Offers Nursing Training Programme 2021 in South Africa
Gauteng Department of Health Nursing Training Intake for 2021
Applicants are invited to apply to the Gauteng College of Nursing to study towards the Diploma in Nursing in 2021 at one of the College campuses:
- Ann Latsky Nursing Campus
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing Campus
- SG Lourens Nursing Campus
- Bonalesedi Nursing Campus.
To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following:
- You are required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
- Must be a South African citizen, who resides in the Gauteng Province.
- You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate Primary Health
- Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 07th August 2020; NO late applications will be accepted
- Certified documents will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the selection centre should you be shortlisted.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done online.
The following subject criteria are required:
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C and an M score of 17
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more (Life Orientation counts half the score)
- National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to relate to people
- Organisational ability
- Leadership ability
- Calmness during a crisis
- Communication, numeracy and life skills
- Computer literacy
- Study skills
- Compassionate and caring.
Successful applicants will be required:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health
- To attend lectures
- Be prepared to participate in Work Integrated Learning (WIL) which includes shifts and working on public holidays, weekends and nights in Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics as part of the program requirements.
- Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before you apply
- If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 07 August 2020
How To Apply for Nursing Programme at Gauteng Dept of Health
Candidates can apply via the following link: http://www.nursingintake.gpg.gov.za. Applicants are required to scan and attach their Matric certificate/statement of Grade 12 results or final Grade 11 results, Gauteng Department of Health will offer financial assistance to successful candidates in the form of a bursary.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for Nursing Training Jobs 2021 to raise your experience in nursing field.