The Gauteng Department of Community Safety and Transport Management is offering the Latest Internships 2020 in South Africa. The Gauteng Provincial Government Jobs 2020 are available for interns, where they can get valuable experience while working under the team of experts. The Gauteng Department of Community Safety Internship Programme 2020 will jump start your career, and you will find better Government Jobs or Govt Vacancies in South Africa.
The Gauteng Dept of Community Safety Vacancies 2020 have been announced for interns residing in Gauteng. The Provincial Government Learnerships 2020 or Internship Opportunities should be applied by interested candidates. You can have a look on the details and descriptions of the Gauteng Dept of Community Safety Jobs 2020, before forwarding your job application form to recruitment department.
Gauteng Department of Community Safety Internship Programme 2020: Govt Graduate Internships in Gauteng
Stipend: R6 083.70 Stipend (for 24 months’ duration)
The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability.
The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply
with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
- Diploma / BTech in Human Resources Management & Diploma
in Labour Relations – [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 001).
- LLB / Law Degree / Policy Development [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 002).
- Diploma / BDegree IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering
/ Information Systems / Informatics- Information Technology Infrastructure/ Applications [x8]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 003).
- Diploma / BTech Security / Facility Management / OHS /
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 004).
- Diploma / BTech Logistics / Purchasing / Supply Chain Management [x4]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 005).
- Diploma / BDegree / BTech Accounting, Financial Management / Finance [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 006).
- Diploma / BDegree / BTech Internal Audit / Risk Management [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 007).
- Diploma / BTech Public Admin / Dipl. Office Management and Technology / B Admin / Monitoring and Evaluation[x4] – Strategy Management [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 008).
- Diploma / BDegree / BTech Public Relations / Journalism [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 009).
- Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Public Relations / Marketing / Corporate Communications Diploma in Graphic design / Marketing, Advertising and Outreach programmes Graphic designer [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 010).
- Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Road Safety / Road Transport Management / Municipal and Traffic Policing or Transportation Management – Traffic Management Road Safety [x3]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 011).
- Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Public Relations / Communications
/ Journalism – Development Communications and Events Management [x2]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 012).
- Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Policing / Criminology / Community Development / Social Worker / Psychology / Youth / Social Science
– Promotion of safety [x5] and Ikhaya Lethemba [x5]
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 013).
- Degree / Diploma in Community Development / Policing-
(Ref: DCS2020 / 01 / 014).
- Diploma / BDegree / BTech in Criminal Justice, Monitoring
/ Research / Policing / Developmental Studies / Statistics /
Sociology and BA in Information Science / Library Science – M&E [x4]Research and Policy Knowledge Management (X6 Posts) (DCS2020 / 01 / 015)
- 3 year Diploma / Degree in the fields below.
- All races and within age 18-35 years and unemployed.
- Not have participate in Internship or Learnership in the Public Service previously.
As will be delegated by the Chief Directorate / Directorate / Components
Closing Date: 27 January 2020
How To Apply for Gauteng Department of Community Safety Vacancies 2020: Internship Jobs in South Africa
Applications must only be hand delivered to:
Gauteng Department of Community Safety, 64 Pritchard Street, Johannesburg 2107
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any public service department or from the DPSA website, which must be completed in full and signed. A copy of your cv, identity document and qualifications must be attached (the certification must be within 6 months). Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied
by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
The specific DCS reference number of the post must be quoted on each application (each cv must have one reference number). Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications
will not be acknowledged, If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Government Internships in South Africa. The Gauteng Dept of Community Safety Vacancies 2020 will be helpful for you in getting valuable experience in the relevant field of study, so you should not miss these available internship opportunities in Gauteng.