The Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (GDARD) is offering the Latest Bursaries 2020 in South Africa. The Government Bursary Programme 2020 is available in various fields of study. So if you are looking for the Gauteng Provincial Government Bursaries 2020, you have come to the right place. GDARD Bursaries 2020 are available for those candidates who are willing to get finance during education.
Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Bursaries 2020 will make your study time reliable and easy by providing you educational finance, so you should avail these Gauteng Government Bursary 2020. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Gauteng Provincial Government Bursary Scheme 2020 before forwarding their bursary application form to bursary providing department.
Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Bursaries for 2020
BURSARY AWARDS FOR 2020
The Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development will make available a limited number of bursaries to historically disadvantaged South Africans residing in the Gauteng Province and who are considering a career in the Veterinary Science, Agriculture and Environmental Sectors. These professions fall within scarce and critical occupational categories.
Fields of Studies
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science B.Sc. Geo-Informatics or GIS related qualification Mathematics and Physical Science Level 5 (60-69)
- B.Sc. Environmental Science Management Mathematics and Physical Science Level 5 (60-69)
- B.Sc. Food Science Mathematics and Physical Science Level 5 (60-69)
- B.Sc. Zoology, Botany or Ecology Mathematics, Chemistry and Physical Science Level 5 (60-69)
- Degree/ND: Chemical Engineering or Analytical Chemistry Mathematics, Chemistry and Physical Science Level 5
- (60-69) Level 4 (50-59)
- ND: Veterinary Laboratory Technology Mathematics, Chemistry and Physical Science Level 4 (50-59)
- ND: Food Technology Mathematics and Physical Science Level 4 (50-59)
Within the framework of the Scarce Skills Talent Pipeline and External Bursary Policy the selection of candidates is based on the following criteria:
- Applicants must show proof of admission (provisional admission) to a higher educational institution for any of the above qualifications.
- Have been a permanent resident in the Gauteng Province for at least one-year prior to application. Studying or intending to study full time at a recognised institution of higher learning in Gauteng Province.
- Preference will be given to those who excel academically and/or demonstrate potential.
- Preference will be given to those who are not currently benefiting from any other bursary scheme. Women, people with disabilities and people living in designated rural areas/nodes are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive a response from the Department by the end of January 2020, consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 8 November 2019
How To Apply for Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Bursary 2020
Application forms are obtainable at the reception area of: Gauteng epartment of Agriculture and Rural Development, 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House, Ground Floor or from the website: www.gauteng.gov.za (Click on the following: Our Organisation, select Department of Agriculture & Rural Development, go to ‘Announcement and download Bursary application form). Applicants are required to forward their applications directly to: Human Resources Development, Gauteng Department of Agriculture & Rural Development, PO Box 8769, Johannesburg, 2000 or above-mentioned physical address.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as provided by the Gauteng Provincial Government, you should Apply Online for the Latest Bursary Awards 2020.