The Free State Department of Sport, Art and Culture is offering the Latest Internships 2022 / 2023 in Bloemfontein, South Africa. If you are looking for Government Internships 2022 / 2023, you have come to the right place. The The Free State Department of Sport, Art and Culture Internship Programme 2022 / 2023 will boost your level of experience, and you will get better Government Jobs or Government Vacancies 2022, after completing the The Free State Department of Sport, Art and Culture Internship 2022.
The Young Patriots Programme 2022 is available for those candidates, who are willing to get experience in government sector, so they should not miss the The Free State Department of Sport, Art and Culture Internships 2022. The The Free State Department of Sport, Art and Culture Vacancies are available for interns, so you should get full advantage of The Free State Department of Sport, Art and Culture Jobs 2022. The interested candidates should have a look on the details and descriptions of the Internship Programme 2022, before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department.
Free State Department of Sport, Arts and Culture: Internship Programme 2022
The Department of Sport, Arts and Culture in partnership with National Youth Development Agency are looking to recruit young people from the Free State to enter a twelve (12) months National Youth Service Programme called The Young Patriots Programme.
The programme seeks to engage young people in the service delivery to communities within the Free State province as a way of building a culture of patriotism and nation building. It also seeks to make young people active participants in community development and social cohesion by involving them in areas of sport, arts, culture and heritage.
The successful applicant will be required to fulfill the following functions:
- Implement sport, arts and cultural activities in both community and schools.
- Mobilise schools and youth to be part of TYPP activities in their community
- Implement, coordinate and support TYPP events in the community.
- Maintain relationships with local community organisations and other community youth groups in the community.
- Administer monitoring for TYPP implementation in schools and at the community
- Promote South African National Symbols and the Constitution (The Preamble).
- Commit to personal development and growth.
- Completed Matric / Grade 12
- Be currently out of school youth/not studying .
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Have experience in facilitation and presentation skills
- Have English and local language proficiency.
- Be from Sports, Arts and culture background
- Willing to work in Sports, Arts & Culture sector
- Strong community background Self-initiator, pro-activeness, with attention to detail
- Display ability to role model to peers.
- Open to RSA youth only
NB: Youth with disabilities are also encouraged to apply
Closing Date: 18 March 2022
How to Apply for Free State Department of Sport, Culture and Arts Internships 2022: Government Internship Programme in South Africa
Please forward a summarised copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) no larger than 4MB with certified supporting documents to the TYPP Provincial Coordinator at: email@example.com
Enquiries will also be addressed on email provided.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the recently announced The Free State Department of Sport, Art and Culture Internship Programme 2022.