The Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) is offering the Latest Graduate Scheme 2020 in Pretoria, South Africa. If you are looking for FMCSA Internships 2020, you have come to the right place, as the Ford Graduate Programme 2020 is available in Pretoria, SA. The FMCSA Careers usually remain vacant, and you can avail the FMCSA Jobs after completing the FMCSA Graduate Programme 2020.
The Ford Graduate Scheme 2020 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Jobs in near future. Ford Careers are now available for graduate interns, so you should get full advantage of the Ford Vacancies in order to raise your experience level. The Ford Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 will jump start your career by providing you better and valuable experience in the field.
The interested candidates should go through the complete graduate jobs details before forwarding their job application to the concerned / recruitment department.
Ford Graduate Programme 2020: Ford Jobs / FMCSA Vacancies
Minimum Qualification Required:
- Grade 12 Certificate with pass in English and Mathematics HG/SG (The following subjects will not be considered: Mathematical Literacy. Additional Mathematics, Functional Mathematics, Commercial Mathematics)
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants must not be registered on a learnership with any SETA at the time of appointment
- High Levels of trainability – must pass a trainability assessment
- Attention to detail (ATD) under supervision
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Organized and goal oriented
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Results driven
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Main Functions Responsibilities
- Follow and complete an approved training program as required by FMCSA and merSETA
- Follow a prescribed training schedule to ensure competence and qualification on completion of the program
- Attend on and off-site institutional and workplace training
- Required to be placed on rotating his order to meet learnership training requirements
Closing Date: 31 January 2020
How To Apply For Ford Graduate Scheme 2020: FMCSA Internship Programme
Submission of applicant CV’s:
- Comprehensive CV
- Original certified copies of all qualifications acted to CV.
- Original certified copy of National ID attached to CV
- All CV must be placed in the dropbox a Ford Motor Company. Simon Vermooten Road, Security Gate 1
- CV’s not placed in the drop box will not be considered.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Latest Internships at Ford SA. Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa is one of the famous motor companies working in South Africa, and the experience from Ford will be helpful for you in finding better engineering jobs in near future.