FNB is offering the Latest Learnership Programme 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa. FNB Learnerships 2020 in South Africa can boost your experience, expertise and knowledge in short span of time. There are several careers at FNB available in 2020, but you should learn more and more in your free time. So if you are interested in joining the latest Learnership Programme 2020 at FNB, you should have a look on the following details for FNB Learnership Jobs.
FNB Learnership Programme 2020
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 and relevant degree or diploma, must be a South African citizen.
- 1 year experience
- Eligible candidates must at least have a Level 5 or C, 65% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final matric results.
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 4 years.
- Any matriculant with English and Pure mathematics matric subjects who wish to pursue an Application Development career.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
How to Apply for FNB Learnership Programme 2020
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other job requirements, you should Apply Online for the FNB Learnerships. It is expected that after completing the FNB Learnerships 2020, you will get more job opportunities and employment offers from other big companies working in South Africa. You can get FNB Learnership Application form from their official site to apply online for FNB Learnerships in Durban, South Africa.