The First National Bank (FNB) is offering Latest Graduate Programme 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa. The FNB Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022 have been announced previously, and now the bank has announced the 2022 Graduate Training Programme 2022. The information about FNB Application Form and Closing Date is appended below.
FNB Jobs mostly remain vacant, and now you can apply online for the FNB Careers available for interns / graduate trainees. It is also pertinent to mention here that you may avail the FNB Vacancies after completing the FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022. If you are looking for Banking Graduate Jobs or Banking Careers, you have come to the right place. The Banking Graduate Programme 2022 are rarely available, so you should not miss the graduate opportunities.
First National Bank Graduate Programme 2022: FNB Jobs in Johannesburg
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Experience and Qualifications
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Human Resources,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
- This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
Only open to South African Citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
How To Apply for FNB Graduate Programme 2022
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you should Apply Online for the FNB: Graduate / Internship Programme 2022. The First National Bank Graduate Jobs 2022 will kick start your career and you will get valuable experience in the banking field.