The First National Bank (FNB) is offering the IT Learnerships 2024 in South Africa. The FNB Learnership Programme 2024 is available for the candidates in Johannesburg, South Africa, where they can easily optimize your Careers in Information Technology (IT) field. The FNB Jobs in South Africa usually remain available / vacant, and you may avail the FNB Careers 2024 after having good and valuable experience in the IT field. You may also get other Banking Jobs 2024 in South Africa after getting the IT Experience.
The FNB Learnerships 2024 can boost your experience level in short span of time, and you may get more better IT Jobs and IT Employment Opportunities in near future. You may also avail the FNB Vacancies 2024 after having the experience certificate from the First National Bank South Africa. The Information Technology field always need good and valuable experience, and you can now optimize your skills while working at FNB South Africa. The interested candidates should go through the details of IT Learnership programme 2024 before forwarding their job application to the concerned department.
FNB Learnership Programme 2024: IT Learnerships & Careers in South Africa
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
This is a fixed term contract role for one (1) year, with six (6) months spent in the classroom and the other 6 months on the job.
Learnerships are being offered in the following academies:
- Business Analysis – Qualification requirement: IT degree / IT Diploma
- Testing – Qualification requirement: IT degree / IT Diploma
- Java – Qualification requirement: IT degree / IT Diploma
- Project Management – Qualification requirement: Matric with (Maths & Science)
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12.
- Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year
How to Apply for FNB Learnerships 2024: The IT Learnership Programme in South Africa
The Banking Careers usually remain vacant in South Africa, and now the FNB has come up with the latest vacancies for IT learners. If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you should go to the Official Site of FNB to Apply Online for the IT Learnership Opportunities 2024 available at First National Bank South Africa. The FNB Careers 2024 can boost your experience in IT field, so you should join the First National Bank to get experience.