The FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship 2015 has been announced for the South African Citizens. FirstRand / Canon Collins Scholarship Programme 2015 is available for talented students. If you comply with the eligibility criteria as mentioned below, you should apply for the Latest Scholarships 2015 available at FirstRand, South Africa.
The interested candidates can have a look on the details of FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship Programme 2015 before submitting their application for the scholarship.
FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship 2015
The scholarship is available to South African citizens for postgraduate study in any discipline at an international university of their choice. The scholarships is worth R600 000 a year for a maximum of two years.
What makes this scholarship different from most is only the personal interest Laurie Dippenaar, chairman of First Rand, takes in the selection process but also his interest in the on going progress of the recipient.
FirstRand/Canon Collins scholarship to the University of Cambridge
- The scholarship is available to South African citizens for postgraduate study in any discipline at an international university of their choice
- The scholarships is worth R600 000 a year for a maximum of two years 2015 FirstRand Laurie
- Dippenaar scholarship for postgraduate international study
- This scholarship is for South African citizens to study a Masters’
- Degree at the University of Cambridge
- Full funding will be provided for the year at Cambridge
- Before applying for this scholarship applications for Cambridge should be submitted
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
The scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence, leadership ability, community involvement and the candidate’s potential to be a destiny changer.
Candidates who are currently, or have been studying overseas, are not eligible
How to Apply for FirstRand Scholarship 2015
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, then you should submit your online application at the scholarship department of FirstRand, South Africa. Applications open 16 December 2014 and close 26 February 2015. If you need more details about the Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship 2015, then you should visit the official site of First Rand www.firstrand.co.za.
The Scholarship can manage your educational expenses like your School or College Fee. Hence if you are finding it hard to pay for your school dues, then you should apply for the FirstRand Scholarship Opportunities 2015 available for South African Citizens.