The Sanlam is offering the Latest Financial Services Learnerships 2015 in South Africa. The Finance Learnerships 2015 have also been announced by various companies, but you should prefer the Sanlam Learnership Opportunities, as the company can boost your experience level in short span of time.
The Sanlam Financial Learnership Programme 2015 will jump start your career with valuable experience and good training. The Financial Services Learning Programmes 2015 are also available at various institutes, where you can optimize your experience level. Sanmal Careers and Jobs also remain available in various areas in South Africa. You may also avail these Jobs at Sanlam, South Africa after completing your Financial Services Learnerships 2015.
Financial Services Jobs are available at many South African Companies, and this learnership will make you able to get these Jobs in South Africa. Hence the interested candidates should have a look on the details of Sanlam Learnerships 2015 before going for the learnership job application process.
Financial Services Learnership Opportunities 2015 at Sanlam South Africa
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement;
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership;
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
Minimum Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Be unemployed;
- Be aged between 18 and 30;
- Be residing in the Centurion, Pretoria, Midrand and Johannesburg or Western Cape;
- Be available for interviews from 2 – 20 February 2015;
- Be able to start with the learnership on 1 March 2015;
- Hold a Grade 12 Certificate with English, Mathematics and/or Accounting
Be motivated to be educated and developed
How to Apply for Sanlam Financial Services Learnership Programme 2015 in South Africa
The Financial Services Learnership Programme 2015 is available in Centurion and Bellville, South Africa. If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should Apply Online for thetest Finance Services Learnershis 2015.
Closing Date: 25 January 2015
The financial services careers are easily available in South Africa, so you should not waste your time. You should try your luck at the Sanlam South Africa by forwarding your job application for the Financial Services Learning Opportunities.