Financial Advisor Training Programme 2014 is available in Cape Town, South Africa. ABSA Financial Adviser Academy is offering the traineeship opportunities for the interested candidates. There are several careers opportunities in Cape Town, so you should get the financial adviser training. The traineeship 2014 will give you a lot of job opportunities in near future after completing this training programme. So don’t waste your time and apply at your earliest.
ABSA Financial Academy Training Programme 2014
If you are sales driven, energetic, motivated, resilient and serious about a professional career, then the ABSA Financial Adviser Academy is the place to be. Let us provide you with the skills and knowledge to become a successful Financial Planner.
As a Trainee Financial Planner, under the supervision of a Mentor, you will be responsible for identifying long term (life) risks of clients, investment needs. You will identify and provide solutions for the client’s long term insurance, investment and financial planning needs in order to build a sustainable practice.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with all stakeholders i.e. client, bank, personnel, product providers and advisor support channel.
- Meet sales and growth targets
- Manage own commission earnings
- Manage own adviser practice
- Attend all relevant training to obtain the required accreditation to market the various products
You will attain the following exposure:
- A 24 month theoretical, practical and product training programme
- Hands on coaching and mentoring from industry professionals
- The ability to earn while you learn
- Shaping a successful professional path for yourself as a Financial Adviser
- Becoming equipped with business, financial, commercial acumen as well as interpersonal and professional relationship building skills
How to Apply For Financial Adviser Traineeships
If you comply with the eligibility criteria, you can Apply online before 11 January 2014. So keep in mind the closing date and join the training programme 2014 in financial advisory field. It is a special Apprenticeship Programme, so get the advantages.