Pioneer Foods is offering the Finance Traineeship Programme 2014 in South Africa. The Pioneer Foods Trainee Opportunities have been announced for those candidates who are looking for getting experience at Pioneer Foods. Financial Traineeships 2014 can boost your career by providing you good and valuable experience. Pioneer Foods Careers and Job Opportunities usually remain vacant, so you may also avail these Jobs at Pioneer Foods after getting experience during the Traineeship 2014.
Finance and Accounting fields always need good training and valuable experience to make you veteran. Hence if you are looking to get experience in finance field, the Pioneer Foods Finance Training Programme 2014 will be helpful for you. It is also worth mentioning here that you may get more better finance jobs and employment offers after completing the Finance Trainee Opportunities available at Pioneer Foods, South Africa. If you are interested in joining the Finance Training Programme 2014, you should have a look on the details of jobs before submitting your application at the recruitment dept of Pioneer Foods.
Pioneer Foods Finance Traineeships 2014: Finance Training Programme 2014
Pioneer Foods has a challenging position of Trainee in Finance at their International division in Paarl. The successful candidate must be an undergraduate, or otherwise uncertified person, employed to complete the theoretical and practical component of a qualification.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Handle all Export Claims according to Export claims procedure
- Daily FEC declarations
- Declaration and communication to financial institutions with regards to incoming foreign receipts
- Check the accuracy and validity of all courier invoices
- Accurate and timeous processing of export credits
- Declaration and communication to financial institutions with regards to income foreign receipts
- Communication to customers with regards to receipts and enquiries
- Calculations of late payment history and interest for selected customers
- Filing and other ad hoc tasks
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria
- Matric with financial diploma or degree
- No experience required but a financial background would be advantageous
- Computer skills-Word,Excell,SAP
Closing Date: 12 June 2014
How to Apply for Pioneer Foods Traineeship Programme 2014
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements, you can Click here to Apply Online for the recently announced Traineeship Opportunities at Pioneer Foods, South Africa. The Pioneer Training Programme 2014 will provide you valuable experience that will be helpful for you in near future.