The Cederberg Municipality Vacancies 2019 are available for interns. The National Treasury is offering the Financial Internships 2019 / 2020 in South Africa. The people looking for Financial Internship Programme 2019 can avail the Government Internship Jobs 2019 available at Cederberg Municipality, South Africa.
The Finance Internships 2019 will boost your experience level in short span of time, and you will get more better Finance Jobs or Finance Careers in near future. The Finance Internship Training Programme 2019 is available for those candidates who are looking for the Latest Finance Jobs in South Africa. The Cederberg Municipality Jobs 2019 will also be available for you after completing the Finance Internship Opportunities 2019. The interested candidates should go through the complete job details before forwarding their job application form to recruitment department of the government sector.
Finance Internships 2019 / 2020: Cederberg Municipality Jobs for 2019
National Treasury has set up a financial internship programme to manage capacity building in municipalities. Interns will under practical experience and further training in strategic reforms in municipal finance. This appointment will be for a period of two years with a possible extension of a further year.
Key Performance Areas:
- Assisting in the implementation of accepted municipal accounting practice and budgetary reforms
- Training in the key performance areas of Internal Audit
- Reconciliations and financial analysis
- A three year’s Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma (NQF 6) / or FET College Diploma (minimum with major concentrations in Economics, Accounting or Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management
- Proficiency in two (2) languages of the Western Cape (Afrikaans / English / Xhosa – Speak, Read and Write)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Applications)
- High Level of responsibility and ability to give attention to detail
- Accountancy and numeracy skills
- Reporting Skills
- Basic Knowledge of monthly reconciliations
- Knowledge and or experience with regards to Internal Audit processes
- Good communication skills.
R 100 000.00 per annum -Total Cost to Company (as set out in the National Treasury Guidelines for the Implementation of MFMP)
- Preference will be given to residents in the Cederberg Municipal Area
- Young candidates whom recently graduated from various institutions of further education
- Candidates whom are not permanently employed.
CLOSING DATE: 22 February 2019
How to Apply for Cederberg Municipality Graduate Internships 2019: Finance Internship Jobs 2019 / 2020 in SA
Forward your application in your own handwriting on the prescribed application form to:
The Municipal Manager:
Private Bag X2
- Mark the Envelope clearly: Application for Vacancy
- Download Application forms and must be completed in the applicants own handwriting
- Applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV with certified copies of qualifications (Not older than three months) and other relevant documents
- No applications received via fax or email will be considered • Applications without the above will not be considered
- The reserves the right not to make an appointment
- Candidates will be subjected to reference checks
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant
- Direct or indirect canvassing with Councillors or officials for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant
- Correspondence regarding the advertised position will be limited to shortlisted candidates
- Do not send original documentation
- No CV’s or application documents will be returned to candidates for any reason. If you are not invited for an interview within 60 days, you may deem your application to be unsuccessful. Indicate clearly the vacancy you are applying for should there be any errors or omissions on this advert; the relevant job description, grading and or municipal policies will supersede such error or omission
- It is important that applicants must have a South African revenue services (SARS) registration number. Failure to provide a SARS number will disqualify your application.
ENQUIRIES: Mr H. Witbooi or Mr N Smit, Tel (027) 482 8000
NO CRIMINAL RECORD (IMPORTANT – VALID SAPS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE OR PROOF OF APPLICATION OF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE MUST ACCOMPANY APPLICATION – APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A VALID POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE NOT OLDER THAN 6 MONTHS ON THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW – APPLICANTS WHO DOES NOT PROVIDE THE VALID CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ON THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Latest Finance Internships in South Africa.