The Dr. Beyers Naude Local Municipality is offering the Finance Internship Programme 2019 in Graff-Reinet, South Africa. The Financial Internships 2019 /2020 are available for those people, who are willing to raise their professional skills in finance field.
The Finance Jobs and Finance Careers mostly remain vacant with various big companies in South Africa, and now you can avail the Finance Internships 2019 available in government sector. The Dr. Beyers Naude Local Municiapality Jobs and Careers will also be available for you after completing the Finance Graduate Internships 2019-2020. The Finance Internship Training Programme 2019 will boost your experience level, and you will get more better Finance Vacancies in future. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Dr. Beyers Naude Local Municipality Vacancies 2019 before forwarding their internship job application form to recruitment department of municipality.
Finance Internships 2019/2020: Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality Careers 2019
REMUNERATION: R96 000 per annum (All inclusive)
Duration: Two (2) years
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following vacant position:
FINANCIAL INTERNSHIPS 2019 x5
- A three – year Bachelors Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics or Finance including either Risk Management and/or Auditing among other.
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy will serve as a strong recommendation
- The intern will sign an internship agreement which is in addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst other, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
- The candidate must be between the ages 21 and 35.
- The Internship programme is a structured professional training and work experience with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of a Municipal Budget and Treasury Office which is governed by the Municipal Finance Management Act, Act 56 of 2003 and the underlying reforms.
- The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during University and Technikon training.
- It ends where appropriate, with the credits or a qualification in Municipal Finance Management in line with the Municipal Minimum Competency Regulations, Gazette 29967 of June 2007.
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
How To Apply for Finance Internship Programme 2019-2020 at Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality South Africa
Download Application Form which much be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae plus certified copies of all qualifications of applicants and at least two recent testimonials which must reach the Human Resources Officer, (Mrs.H.C.Wessels) at Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality, P.O. Box 71, Graaff-Reinet, 6280 not later than the closing date.
Late, faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
The municipality is committed to the provisions of the Employment Equity Act in its Recruitment/Employment policies.
Applicants who have not been contacted within six weeks from the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Canvassing of councillors or officials in respect of the position will lead to the disqualification of the applicant.
The Council reserves the right to recover the cost of this advert from any candidate who, after appointment, declines such appointment. Council reserves the right not to fill the vacancy.
If you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and other essential requirements as mentioned above, you should apply online for the recently announced Finance Internship Jobs 2019/2020 available in South Africa.