The Ehtekwini Municipality is offering the Latest Work Experience Programme 2014/2015 in South Africa. The Ethekwini Municipality’s Skills Development Unit has announced the Work Experience Programme 2014 and 364 positions are available in South Africa. Ethekwini Municipality has announced various Learnerships and Internships in past, and now it is offering the training programme 2014 to provide you better experience with good skills.
The Ethekwini Municipality Jobs and Vacancies usually remain vacant / available in South Africa, and these Ethekwini Municipality Internships 2014 can lead you towards the better job opportunities and employment offers from various big companies. The Ethekwini Municipality Work Experience Programme for 2014 to 2015 can kick start your career with good skills, experience and expertise in your relevant field, so you should not miss the opportunity available in South Africa.
The Ethekwini Municipality is offering the Work Experience Programme in South Africa for those candidates who are willing to get experience in relevant fields. So if you are eligible to apply for the Work Experience Programme at Ethekwini Municipality, South Africa, you should submit your internship job application at the first convenient. You should also have a look on the details of Training Programme 2014 before submitting your application for job.
Ethekwini Municipality Work Experience Programme 2014/2015
The eThekwini Municipality is offering work experience opportunities for the 2014/2015 financial year in various Units. There is a total of 364 positions available.
Closing Date: 16 May 2014
- R1, 480.00 per month for a qualification less than 3 years;
- R3, 000.00 per month for a 3 year qualification (National Diploma, Degree)
- R3, 500.00 per month for a 4 year qualification (Post graduate Diploma, Honours)
- R4, 500.00 per month for a Master’s Degree.
Applications are invited from the candidates who have completed a qualification on a National Certificate; 3 year National Diploma/Bachelor; and Honours’ degree/ Master’s Degree in the following study fields:
- AccountingND/Degree: Accounting (x30)
- Administration/ManagementND/Degree: Office Management/ Public Administration / Public Management & Technology (x142)
- Social Sciences/ Development studies/HumanitiesND/Degree: Community Development, Social Sciences, Anthropology, History (Historical & Heritage) (x17)
- EngineeringND/Degree: in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical (x10)
- ElectronicsND/Degree: Electronics (x05)
- Library ManagementND/Degree: Library and Information Science (x44)
- Human ResourcesND/Degree: Human Resource Management (x29)
- Information TechnologyND/Degree: Information Technology (x04)
- Public RelationND/Degree: Public relation (x05)
- Events ManagementND/Degree: Events Management (x02)
- Political ScienceDegree : Political Science (x03)
- Local Economic DevelopmentND/Degree/Honours: Economic Development / Economics Studies (x08)
- Video TechnologyND/Degree: Video Technology (x02)
- Nature ConservationND/Degree: Nature Conservation (x12)
- EducationNC/ND: Adult Education & Training (x04)
- HousingDegree: Housing (x06)
- DisasterND/ Degree: Disaster Management (x10)
- Town PlanningND/ Degree: Town and Regional Planning (x05)
- CommunicationDegree: Communication Science (x01)
- BuildingND/ Degree: Building and Quantity survey (x15)
- TransportND/ Degree: Transport and Logistics (x01)
- Risk ManagementND/Degree: Risk Management (x04)
- Graphic DesignND/ Degree: Graphic Design (x02)
- Project ManagementPost Graduate Certificate/ Diploma in Project Management (x01)
- JournalismND/ Degree: in Journalism (x01)
- EpidemiologyMasters in Epidemiology (x01)
Requirements / Eligibility Criteria for Candidates
- Applicants who have already participated in any Government Work Experience / Internship / In-service Programme will not be considered.
- Applicants must be in possession of a recognized qualification.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
How to Apply for Ethekwini Municipality Vacancies / Work Experience Programme 2014-2015
Ethekwini Municipality Jobs and Careers can boost your experience level and skills in short span of time. Hence if you are interested to avail the Career Opportunities / Work Experience Training Programme 2014 at Ethekwini Municipality, South Africa, you can Apply Online for the training / internship opportunities.
Enquiries: Ms Lungile Shabangu / Ms Brendar Hadebe, Tel: (031) 311 3192 / 3450 / 3187
The Work Experience at Ethekwini Municipality will be beneficial for you in near future, when you will be getting better jobs and career offers. Hence you should not waste your time here and there, and apply online for the Ethekwini Municipality Jobs, Careers or Training Opportunities available in South Africa.